Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #04. Wayne and Troy go into deep discussion of the Resurrection pilot “The Returned”, and share your listener feedback.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the highlights of this episode of Resurrection Revealed:
- Why does the OX in the opening sequence have only 1 horn?
- When Jacob looks up to the sky who is he looking to?
- Are Jacob’s fainting spells and seizures dehydration or something else?
- Are Arcadian’s really that untrusting of outsiders that you won’t let a man in?
- Is Maggie really Sheriff Frank’s daughter?
- Was foul play involved in Barbara’s death, was she pushed in?
- We share your listener thoughts and theories.
- We play a promo for the Inside the Studio of the Podcaster podcast.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
- Visit any page on ResurrectionRevealed.com and click the "Send a voice message" link to record and send a message right from your computer.
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday