Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #34. Wayne and Troy go into deep discussion of Resurrection season 2 episode 6 “Afflictions”, and share some great listener feedback from the Resurrection Revealed Listener Community!
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some highlights discussed on this episode of Resurrection Revealed:
- Wayne and Troy go in-depth in discussing Resurrection 2.06 “Afflictions”.
- Resurrection Revealed listeners share their own fantastic thoughts and theories.
- Is Angela the girl in the crash and if so is she a survivor or a returned?
- You have to be really sick to pass out on the floor of a rest stop bathroom!
- The doc said the virus was a strain from birds. Is that why the birds were dying above Arcadia?
- Nobody can predict the future, but we have to live today like we will have one.
- 66 (number of books in bible) dead 23 (lost number) % mortality rate 7 people in Rays Party.
- When Maggie says it doesn't make sense what does she mean – why grandma would lie, why they come back to leave again?
- Panic attack? Is that a normal reaction?
- Flight 328 oct 28 is day Barbara Jacob and Margaret died.
- The true living – straight out of the book.
- Maggie's taking pills?
- She gave me Maggie.
- Brian Addison many real estate deals across the country.
- I live in the space between what's real and what's possible.
- Numbers are perfect numbers don't lie – can predict when it will happen again.
- Where did Bellamy get his vial? Did he swipe it? Was there a vial missing?
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
lucifr jr. says
Numbers do lie! Especially the ratings, ratings don’t quantify how good the show is. Or maybe transfer the show to ABC Family. LOL
Technically it was an NBC property originally I believe so maybe NBC would bring it back under it’s main wing or cable properties as an option too. Either way it needs to stay on the air to conclude the tale as their isn’t anything like it on TV today with such a broad array of Genre, Procedural, Spiritual, and Classic Drama all rolled into one.
lucifr jr. says
Indeed Sir Troy, stay on the air or riot! haha
Ana K. says
After listening to the show and the comments made by the nurse, it occurred to me that maybe that was a clue that Bellamy was not in a real hospital and they were not real doctors, just trained enough to give a shot (badly).
It most certainly was not a hospital more of a Clinic of some kind or a lab.