Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #34. Wayne and Troy go into deep discussion of Resurrection season 2 episode 6 “Afflictions”, and share some great listener feedback from the Resurrection Revealed Listener Community!
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some highlights discussed on this episode of Resurrection Revealed:
- Wayne and Troy go in-depth in discussing Resurrection 2.06 “Afflictions”.
- Resurrection Revealed listeners share their own fantastic thoughts and theories.
- Is Angela the girl in the crash and if so is she a survivor or a returned?
- You have to be really sick to pass out on the floor of a rest stop bathroom!
- The doc said the virus was a strain from birds. Is that why the birds were dying above Arcadia?
- Nobody can predict the future, but we have to live today like we will have one.
- 66 (number of books in bible) dead 23 (lost number) % mortality rate 7 people in Rays Party.
- When Maggie says it doesn't make sense what does she mean – why grandma would lie, why they come back to leave again?
- Panic attack? Is that a normal reaction?
- Flight 328 oct 28 is day Barbara Jacob and Margaret died.
- The true living – straight out of the book.
- Maggie's taking pills?
- She gave me Maggie.
- Brian Addison many real estate deals across the country.
- I live in the space between what's real and what's possible.
- Numbers are perfect numbers don't lie – can predict when it will happen again.
- Where did Bellamy get his vial? Did he swipe it? Was there a vial missing?
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode