Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #33, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 6 of season 2, “Afflictions”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts and questions about Resurrection episode 2.06, “Afflictions”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- Bellamy seeks help from a surprising source.
- Another disappearance results in a search for answers.
- What do you make of the Elegant Woman, Angela Forrester's plane crash memories and fascination?
- How awesome was it to see Ambitious Henry Langston visit the old Langston factory with some blueprints?
- Brian Addison, and his young grandfather, want to buy (or at least invest in) the Langston Factory remodel. What do you think will happen?
- What are your theories about all of the equations, clippings, etc, in Angela Forrester's office?
- And more!
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
lucifr jr. says
Grandma always see to it that we understand well that Barbara is or was the one who started all the crap happening in the Langstons but the way I see it, she is. – Grandma I suggest, get a cup of coffee, rock your chair, or go to home for the aged. Enjoy granny.
That elegant woman aka Angeline survived a plane crash and believe numbers don’t lie, and don’t change – hmmp…(cough LOST).
I love seeing Ray and Elaine again.
I don’t like how the show is going – war of two clans, hmmp not interested but still going to tune in.
Like an ant on a lollipop.
Aaran Paalendra says
I have a feeling the Elegant Woman is a returned but her parents may or may not of come back. Also maybe she and her parents were the 3 that died. That also would explain why she can predict stuff about the returned.