Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #41. Wayne and Troy go into deep discussion of Resurrection season 2 episode 9 “Aftermath”, and share brilliant listener feedback from the Resurrection Revealed Listener Community!
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some highlights discussed on this episode of Resurrection Revealed:
- Wayne and Troy go in-depth in discussing Resurrection 2.09 “Aftermath”.
- Resurrection Revealed listeners share even more great theories this week!
- Teddy Bears, GI Joe dolls, and maybe even Vampires?!
- Ray sure seems awfully hungry. Is that proof of him being a Returned?
- Is Lucille going to be able to handle it, if Jacob does disappear?
- We discuss whether Grandma Langston and Jacob want to just leave the scene of the fight, or leave this existence.
- Sheriff Fred vs Carl. Does death even matter anymore?
- Troy and Wayne share their ratings of the “Aftermath” episode, and your thoughts as well.
- Rachael's baby may end up “saving” everyone in Arcadia, in more ways than one.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode