Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #41. Wayne and Troy go into deep discussion of Resurrection season 2 episode 9 “Aftermath”, and share brilliant listener feedback from the Resurrection Revealed Listener Community!
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some highlights discussed on this episode of Resurrection Revealed:
- Wayne and Troy go in-depth in discussing Resurrection 2.09 “Aftermath”.
- Resurrection Revealed listeners share even more great theories this week!
- Teddy Bears, GI Joe dolls, and maybe even Vampires?!
- Ray sure seems awfully hungry. Is that proof of him being a Returned?
- Is Lucille going to be able to handle it, if Jacob does disappear?
- We discuss whether Grandma Langston and Jacob want to just leave the scene of the fight, or leave this existence.
- Sheriff Fred vs Carl. Does death even matter anymore?
- Troy and Wayne share their ratings of the “Aftermath” episode, and your thoughts as well.
- Rachael's baby may end up “saving” everyone in Arcadia, in more ways than one.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
lucifr jr. says
If Resurrection gets canceled, surely it will just return. This show will just disappear when there is no purpose to tell or to hold, just like the returnees.