Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #40, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Troy shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 9 of season 2, “Aftermath”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of our thoughts, and questions needing answers in this episode:
- Initial thoughts and questions about ABC TV's Resurrection episode 2.09, “Aftermath”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- Arcadians mourn the loss of one of their own.
- Bellamy and Maggie turn to an unexpected source for help.
- Pastor Tom RIP. Do you think he will Return?
- Were you surprised that Tom's wife, Janine, is drugging Rachael?
- What did you think of Margaret Langston cutting down her son, Fred, just because he wouldn't try to stop Henry from opening the factory again, and then cutting down Henry, as well?
- Was it Angela Forrester that put the medicine into Maggie's bag?
- Jacob and grandma Langston are missing! Will they both disappear?! Or, will just Jacob disappear? Or….will just grandmama disappear?!?!
- If you have your own podcast, track your podcast's iTunes and Stitcher reviews, from all around the world, with our affiliate link for the My Podcast Reviews service.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
lucifr jr. says
I was waiting Maggie would say “if you still believe in coincidence you weren’t paying attention.”, (UTD)
Pastor should come back, it was not his time to go. Plus there are so many unfinished businesses with Janine’s insanity, Rachelle’s baby, and the town.
It has to be Angela who put that meds to Maggie’s bag, her eyes tell me that. LOL
Carl is right, Death and dying don’t matter anymore until it comes crawling to you.
Did they (Jacob and Abuela) disappear ? I hope they are just going to get cold compression kit for henry. (sure they don’t, they didn’t utter the magic key “i can’t do this anymore”)
But if they really disappear, it will just give so much guilt, twice the pain of loss and bucket of regrets.
More power to you guys and see you January. 🙂