Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #11. Wayne and Troy’s initial reactions to Resurrection 1.05 “Insomnia”.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the highlights of this episode of Resurrection Revealed:
- Troy and Wayne share their initial reactions to Resurrection, episode #5, “Insomnia”.
- Do you think Rachael's baby is also one of “the Returned”?
- Where did Caleb go? And, how did he do it?
- How and why can Caleb and Jacob sense each other? Can Rachael sense “the Returned” as well?
- Call in your thoughts and theories to (904) 469-7469 to be part of our full-discussion episode.
- Support the Resurrection Revealed podcast at ResurrectionRevealed.com/Sponsor.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
I thinks it’s a given the Returned possess psychic gifts unforeseen
Is it psychic as that means they posses powers unto themselves… I think the connection is bigger and beyond what they even understand.
Bill Ross says
I wonder what the ramifications are to Tom and the Langstons if word gets out about Caleb’s de-materialization. Wouldn’t they question the legitimacy of the returnees and put on the brakes about committing to them? I guess it’s logic vs emotion, but better distancing themselves before re-experiencing their loss.
Maybe Caleb’s case was an exception because Elaine rejected him and he was no longer needed .. or his mission was completed – she needed to let go and see him for what he really was. I really hope the reason for their return is more complicated than just helping their loved one’s move on or fixing unresovled issues (that would be pretty weak, imo.) … Anyway, by returning, the resurrected are having the opposite effect of helping their loved ones “letting go”, so I hope that’s not it.
It is a real interesting dilemma, if they are there to help them let go then why didn’t Jacob vanish because Henry started that letting go process with the memory book, but that could also reflect that since Jacob is still there that Henry hasn’t let go or Lucille is really keeping more inside than she is letting on.
lucifr jr. says
I hope its not Tom’s baby Rachelle is bearing. GO TOM
That is an interesting perspective for sure! We are all worried about how Tom will feel knowing that Rachel committed suicide with his baby, we forget that maybe Rachel cheated and that was what caused her distress and the baby is not Tom’s?!?!?!
lucifr jr. says
We have the same theory. I look forward for this story to unfold.