Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #48, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Troy shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 13 of season 2, “Loved in Return”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of our thoughts, and questions needing answers in this episode:
- Initial thoughts and questions about ABC TV's Resurrection episode 2.13, “Loved in Return”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- This is the season 2 finale of Resurrection.
- What did you think of the ending? Do you think it “works” as a series finale, as well as being a season finale?
- What does the ending, with all of the cicadas, mean to you?
- Were you surprised with the state of things, in the “one year later” segment.
- Is Preacher James still lying, when he tells Rachael that Pastor Tom told him the name of her baby?
- Troy talks about the water imagery, and the ripple effects in life.
- Were you upset that Barbara Langston wasn't shown returning again, which would have given Sheriff Fred a bit of a happy ending?
- If there is a season 3 of Resurrection, what do you hope to see?