Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #36. Wayne and Troy go into deep discussion of Resurrection season 2 episode 7 “Miracles”, and share some great listener feedback from the Resurrection Revealed Listener Community!
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some highlights discussed on this episode of Resurrection Revealed:
- Wayne and Troy go in-depth in discussing Resurrection 2.07 “Miracles”.
- Resurrection Revealed listeners share more great thoughts and theories.
- The dream about the fire; did little Margaret set it and lock the door?
- Because Rachael is there … pregnant is this a glimpse into the shared plane of existence where Jacob can “feel” others but can’t quite communicate with them?
- Carl still is feeling the effects of his brother even after he is gone and almost takes it out on Ray, they make up and talk about the True Living.
- The big question is; Is Carl the new leader of the group or is he there to get intel as an officer of the law?
- Janine is all in for the baby that she can never have even call’s it OUR baby?
- True Motives of Janine?
- Brian respects Margarets forwardness in her discussions about the factory so much so he asks her to dinner and then back to his place?
- Did Brian mess up taking things into his own hands without consulting grandpa first?
- Angela let’s us know that the medicine is only for returned people not the true living… so is it really medicine at all?
- Because Rachael is mysteriously healed… a miracle, did the illness run it’s course?
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode