Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #35, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 7 of season 2, “Miracles”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts and questions about Resurrection episode 2.07, “Miracles”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- How and why is grandma Margaret Langston able to be part of the dreams of other returned?
- Since Ray has the virus, do you think he may be a secret-Returned? And if so, how did he first die?
- Were you surprised Margaret Langston went to dinner with Margaret? What did you make of Margaret's dinner discussions all about her arranged marriage to Warren Langston?
- How do you think Marty got medicinal stash our of that faculty?
- How will Bellamy and Maggie's relationship change, now that she knows that he's a Returned?
- How much do you think Margaret Langston knows about Brian Addison's grandfather, and their possible plans?
- What is your theory about how Rachael was able to suddenly get over the illness? Was it due to prayer? Or, was it due to involvement from Grandma Langston?
- If you have your own podcast, track your podcast's iTunes and Stitcher reviews, from all around the world, with our affiliate link for the My Podcast Reviews service.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode