Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #35, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 7 of season 2, “Miracles”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts and questions about Resurrection episode 2.07, “Miracles”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- How and why is grandma Margaret Langston able to be part of the dreams of other returned?
- Since Ray has the virus, do you think he may be a secret-Returned? And if so, how did he first die?
- Were you surprised Margaret Langston went to dinner with Margaret? What did you make of Margaret's dinner discussions all about her arranged marriage to Warren Langston?
- How do you think Marty got medicinal stash our of that faculty?
- How will Bellamy and Maggie's relationship change, now that she knows that he's a Returned?
- How much do you think Margaret Langston knows about Brian Addison's grandfather, and their possible plans?
- What is your theory about how Rachael was able to suddenly get over the illness? Was it due to prayer? Or, was it due to involvement from Grandma Langston?
- If you have your own podcast, track your podcast's iTunes and Stitcher reviews, from all around the world, with our affiliate link for the My Podcast Reviews service.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
lucifr jr. says
That wife of Tom, what’s her name ? Oh Janine – she’s acting weird and off, maybe she’s the one who injected Rachelle the drug, i think she has hidden agendum there.
I think Ray used to die, maybe when he was very young, young enough for Elaine not to noticed – or maybe he secretly hid it and died and return but would he still pursue his ministry? – maybe its a cover up? he should have not entered the picture, he caused trouble to the returneds – don’t get me wrong i love the actor, he always interact in twitter but his character is not so likeable this time.
Okay hiatus hiatus . . . Won’t you podcast another tv show Sir Wayne and Sir Troy?
I did but it is going away too until February … enough time for you to get caught up if you have not started. The Blacklist is AWESOME! and the podcast is here http://goldenspiralmedia.com/theblacklist
lucifr jr. says
Yeah. . . i know you did that podcast since UTD days, and also that show is awesome – I’ll make time for that.
I think its more than amazing when you podcast a Shondaland show…
Which is funny since i filled in for Grey’s on TV Talk last year a few times!
lucifr jr. says
when you shouldn’t be just filling in . . .
Wayne Henderson says
You just never know when Troy and I may find another show to podcast about…. 🙂
Where is this weeks podcast? Its usually up early Wednesday morning,, btw nice job guys look forward to listening every week..
I came down with a mysterious Illness this week and we are trying to reach out to Dr. Langston to see if she has the treatment I need. Wayne is concerned as am I if I may have died once before. Luckily Janine is saying a prayer for me so the podcast should be out by the weekend!
Get well soon, Troy!
lucifr jr. says
Janine should just touch your baby bump (oops) in your case your abs! minutes later, everybody happy! Get Well Soon Sir Troy!
I hope Rachel’s recovery is not due to Janine miraculously healing her by touch. They just
can’t go there,
Regarding Rachel – one of 3 things I think could have happened – first, and simply – someone injected her. 2nd.. and more dark – Janine “killed” her and she re-re-returned. And finally, good old dia-bla Grandma Margaret somehow intervened. Janine seems to want this baby.
Regarding Ray – I’m going with my feeling that he is resurrected as is every single person in that town. Perhaps everyone died in a flood, then the water went bad, who knows.. but I’m feeling that everyone has died at least once and been born at least twice. The question isn’t who died, but how many times have they been reissued life. 🙂