Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #27, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 3 of season 2, “Multiple”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about episode 2.03, “Multiple”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- Bellamy decides to make a confession.
- Human bones are found in the river.
- What is your theory as to why there are matching sets of bones? Who do you think they belong too?
- Do you think Grandma Margaret Langston murdered those folks, once, or twice?
- What is the secret that Carl and Mikey are hiding about their mom and dad?
- How many times has, or will, Carl's brother Mikey “Return”? Can Mikey's “Returns” be stopped?
- What will the mysterious “Elegant Woman” and her team do with the sets of human bones they stole from Maggie's lab?
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
lucifr jr. says
Hey Sir Wayne and Sir Troy, I’m back, just so busy finding human bones and yeah, its more fun than finding dinosaur remains.
What’s the deal with that was it Carl and Mikee? I mean I thought i was watching a different show in a minute, but yeah, Poor Carl.
I am now hating Belamy, now even more, he betrayed Dr. Maggie and that’s a rude favor to do to a very sweet Maggie.
The convo between Lola Margaret and Maggie is worth to ponder, is she cuing that Maggie is a returned?
Yehey! Jacob is now finally back to school with his childhood friend principal, that’s cool plus it’s not awkward to mistake your parents for grandparents coz that happens.
Hang on there Fred! I think that he’s only holding on by a thin thin thread and that’s sad. I mean of all the characters he’s the one that I adore the most.
Overall, I love this episode, from Pastor Tom’s baptism ceremony (John the Baptist) to the Barbara’s shoes founding, from Lola and Maggie’s convo to Tom and Belamy’s confession session. From Maggie’s investigative reporting to Belamy’s betrayal (Judas Escariot). And of course, Pastor Tom’s monologue is just perfection.
And by the way, Mark Hildreth aka Pastor Tommy favorited my tweet, not just now but from season 1 as well, and i think that’s just a very kind gesture for him to do.
Those who say that the show is slow moving : Brace yourself.
Until the Full discussion, Sir Wayne and Sir Troy. Let’s wait for Rebecca Pine to be returned, alive and kicking!