Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #29, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 4 of season 2, “Old Scars”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts and questions about Resurrection episode 2.04, “Old Scars”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- Margaret pushes Lucille to host a dinner celebrating Jacob's return.
- Rachael gets disturbing news.
- What is Margaret Langston's secret about how to make The Returned stop returning?
- Grandma Langston sure tells scary bedtime stories!
- Do you believe the old newspaper headline, that those 12 factory workers died in a trucking accident?
- What did you think about Lucille accusing Barbara, saying that she basically “killed” Jacob?
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
- Visit any page on ResurrectionRevealed.com and click the "Send a voice message" link to record and send a message right from your computer.
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy