Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #44, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Troy shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 11 of season 2, “True Believer”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of our thoughts, and questions needing answers in this episode:
- Initial thoughts and questions about ABC TV's Resurrection episode 2.11, “True Believer”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- Preacher James returns, bringing a strange energy to Arcadia, as he starts up his miracle healing ministry again.
- Henry tries to patch things up with Lucille. Something terrible happens to Henry.
- Marty keeps having dreams of visions, involving Preacher James.
- More “shared” dream states?
- Margaret Langston, while in the cafeteria at the Returned facility, helps Robin get her glasses back from the woman who stole them. Scene seemed very ‘Women's Prison”-like. Robin repays the favor, by asking Margaret to help lead the Returned in getting “organized”.
- Rachael finally reappears, after escaping from Janine's clutches.
- How and why can Preacher James help bring Henry back?!
- Henry asks Lucille “Was it a dream?”.
- Time seeming to stand still?
- How do you think the show Resurrection can tie all of this up, with only two episodes to go?
- Who really brought Henry back? Preacher James? Lucille? Marty?
wow!!!…cant wait til next week…whats up with that preacher? I dont trust him @@!!..sure wish this show wasnt ending :(..hopefully they will tie everything together
Connie Jones Wallace says
I heard once that when a person dies his spirit visits his loved ones. Who knows! lol, That sounds weird, but Henry would be most grateful to Bellamy for bringing Jacob back into their lives. It would be very important for him to visit Bellamy. That was my first thought when I seen the scene with Henry in Bellamy’s office, even before we knew that Henry had died.
On a totally different note, I really hope they bring back Tom. I don’t feel like we have closure with him. 🙁 I’m really going to miss this show when the season ends, and I’m hoping that it’s just the season that ends and not the show!
lucifr jr. says
I just want to say Kudos to Rachelle for dropping that B bomb to Janine. Hahaha
1. this episode is just sad and fast and teary and solemn, and yeah my eyes watered every time Fred gives his puppy look.
2. grandma is the best (can’t believe i said that given that i strongly don’t like her since day zero), from strong anti-bully to pretend strong woman, to a weak sobbing mother. (or i just love her now that she’s miserable.)
3. what do we have to lose? – i don’t get Robert (James don’t call me Junior, i mean Bellamy ) why all the excuses and not take a leap of faith when they have nothing to lose.
4. was it a Henderson that recently returned ? Hmmp… (cough Sir Wayne )
and 5. if ( ABC really is blinded by random ratings and lying numbers rather than amazed by quality drama and compelling storylines) would cancel (which is the last thing i want on Earth) writers should make sure that the finale is a wrap (or i’ll send cicadas to their studio.)
Great show, great podcast – what’s there to let go ?
Don’t spoil your 2nd chance.
Neil Ottenstein says
Maybe Bellamy was seeing Preacher James as he was “retrieving” Mrs. Henderson’s husband?
The vision of Henry before as he died was quite interesting. (It reminded me of Kosh talking to Sheridan in Babylon 5.)
I don’t think they can wrap everything up in just two episodes, but it will be interesting to see what they try to do.
lucifr jr. says
Maybe they are planning to extend this show for another season, 3 but this time forget about the dramas of reunions and go to the killing, no- prosthetics walkers vs the livings. that would be nice , ratings will be up because the audience loves chaos rather than peace and harmony.