Resurrection Revealed podcast episode #31, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Troy shares some quick initial thoughts, and asks some questions, about Resurrection episode 5 of season 2, “Will”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts and questions about Resurrection episode 2.05, “Will”.
- Please visit ResurrectionRevealed.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- Margaret tries to prevent Barbara from fixing her relationship with Fred and Maggie.
- Fred and Barbara – creepy or ok?
- Government Lady has no useful information at this time. – lie or truth?
- If There is a power in returning – and no need to feel vulnerable then why does the lack of will creep up on the returned?
- Does Jacob know what Grandma did? Will Bellamy be ok in the back of his car?
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ResurrectionRevealed.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (904) 469-7469
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ResurrectionPod
- WayneHenderson: Follow @TIWWH
- Troy Heinritz: Follow @troyheinritz
Neil Ottenstein says
Margaret really decided to take her decision to remove “the demons” to heart, continuing with her daughter-in-law. She really did a number on Barbara. It seems that if you do impose a state of depression, the Returned will vanish. Was she near that hanging tree when she talked to Barbara?
I liked Fred and Barbara together again even with the apparent age difference. It was good to see a family reunited. It is unfortunate that we did not learn any more behind her originally death. Did Margaret have a hand in that?
I don’t think the Government Lady knows anything really useful about the sick returned, but I do believe she has seen some disappear like Mikey.
I think Jacob suspects that Margaret was doing something. He might have sensed Barbara’s disappearance and wondered about it. He did hear her story, but did he understand it?